Email Clients - Use your existing software
We support both POP and IMAP for incoming email and therefore we support any email client that recognizes these protocols. If you're unfamiliar with what the difference is between POP and IMAP, then please look at the next subsection where we'll explain this. Some of the more popular email clients we support are Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail (Vista), Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Entourage and Eudora.
Minimize spam and viruses
Our spam settings are very customizable, with various options include:
* Control what happens to spam of different likelihood. For example, delete anything automatically that is marked as "Very likely to be spam", but place anything that is "Hard to tell" in my spam folder.
* Automatically delete virus infected emails.
* Control your own blacklists and whitelists.
* Use Verification Response where unknown senders are asked to verify that they are a real person.
* Automatic whitelisting of people on your address books.